New Client Information
Be prepared for your initial consultation by printing out the forms below. Please fill them out as best as possible so that we can ensure a successful meeting.
Checklist of Documents for Initial Meeting
- Copies of Statements for Documents: Cash and cash equivalence (i.e. checking/savings accounts, CD's, money markets)
- Annuities (Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, REIT's)
- Limited Partnership Interests
- Qualified/IRA Plans
- Pension or Retirement Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- Life Insurance Coverages
- Employer Stock Options
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC.
Lone Star Wealth Management and LPL Financial do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your legal or tax advisor regarding your specific situation.
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: FL, VA